HOT TUB REGULATIONS
The hot tub can only be used between 10.30am to 10.30 pm.
- Please shower well before using the hot tub, making sure that your skin is free from body oils, lotions, deodorants, gels, soap and make-up. All of these clog up the filter and can result in the hot tub having to be closed for a day while the water is changed.
- It is set at the appropriate temp for holiday lets.37-38 max
- Please do not use such items as toys, washcloths or clothing in the hot tub as they can get sucked up into the filter and damage the pump.
- Do not remove the filter.
- Do not add any chemicals, soap, bubble bath, oils, perfume or any other product to the water.
- Please rinse all swimwear before using the hot tub (especially new ones) in hot water to get rid of fabric softener or running dye. Both will ruin the water.
- No eating or smoking in hot tub. Ashtrays are provided nearby on the garden table.
- The hot tub is not suitable for children under 8 years old.
- Children must be supervised at all times in hot tub.
- Children must only be in the hot tub for 20 minutes at a time.
- Do not submerse your head in the hot tub. it is not a swimming pool.
- Do not use if drunk.
- Only use the plastic glasses supplied in and around the hot tub. If a glass is broken the hot tub a clean up fee of £100 will apply.
- Please use your own towels when using the hot tub. Don’t use the same ones you’ve used at the beach as sand will damage the hot tub.
- The hot tub is serviced every night at 10.30pm & every morning and checked several times a day.
- The hot tub and gym can only be used by named guests. Children are not allowed in the gym.
- Guests should not create unreasonable noise (including loud music), particularly after 10pm at night.
- If the Hot tub is not working properly this must be reported immediately. The owners will investigate and arrange an engineer as soon as possible.
- The hot tub should not be used during adverse weather conditions (including extreme temperatures, high wind, thunder and lightening).
PLEASE READ AND SUBMIT TO USE HOT TUB
If the Hot Tub has been included in your rental, you must read and submit your agreement to comply by email using the button below. If this is not done prior to your arrival, the hot tub will not be able to be used during your stay.
HOT TUB DISCLAIMER
The Hot tub can be a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the Hot Tub. This is an important health and safety legal requirement for Hot tubs used in a commercial environment.
The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party, and their guests, are aware of, and strictly adhere to the guidelines. Please note that a member of staff may visit up to 3 times a day (dependant on usage) to check the water balance and quality. It is vital that the pool is kept clean for your own safety. Failure to do so results in the water balance changing which seriously diminishes the effectiveness of the sanitizing chemicals.
- Do not drag the vinyl cover using the cover straps, always use the handles.
- Please be aware that the hot tub must not be used after 10.30pm.
- If the hot tub needs to be shut down, cleaned and refilled you will be charged a fee of £100.
RULES OF HOT TUB USE:
- There are a few simple rules to follow so you can enjoy the hot tub throughout your stay.
- ALWAYS shower, rinse well and go to the toilet before entering the hot tub, to remove all perfumes, soaps, moisturisers and fake tan as this will stain and dirty the tub and result in a water change.
- NEVER submerge your head in the water nor allow the water in your mouth nor drink it.
- NEVER take glass/bottles into the hot tub. Use the plastic glasses provided. If glass is broken in or around the tub, it will need to be switched off and cleaned for safety reasons which will incur a cost to you.
- ONLY use the control panel buttons shown to you on entry. If you do use other ones, then you can put the tub ‘to sleep’ ,which lowers the temperature and this can take up to 24 hours to warm up again.
- There are 2 clips to hold the hot tub lid on. You will be shown on entry to the cottage how to open and shut the tub, please stick to this way.
- NEVER allow children under 8yrs old in the hot tub and use extreme caution with all children, they are prone to overheating and this can be very dangerous. ALL children under 16 MUST be supervised at all times and not be in the hot tub for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Prolonged use of the hot tub can lead to hyperthermia. This is a dangerous condition when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 degrees. Symptoms may include failure to perceive impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognize the need to leave the tub, unconsciousness and drowning.
- Do not jump into the hot tub or stand on the lid while closed.
- The use of alcohol, drugs or medication before or during the hot tub may lead to drowning. If you are bleeding in any way please do not use hot tub.
- People who are pregnant, obese, have heart conditions, blood pressure problems, circulatory problems, skin conditions or diabetes should always consult their doctor before using the tub.
- Test the water with your hand before entering to make sure it is a comfortable temperature.
- Do not use any soaps or detergents of any type in the hot tub, this will result in it having to be shut down, emptied and refilled. This will incur a cost.
- DO NOT change the temperature setting of the hot tub.
- NEVER leave one person alone in the tub or let them sleep in it. This could lead to drowning.
- Please treat the tub as if it were your own as maintenance is expensive.
- Any damage to the hot tub, the cover, cover lifting arm and handles will be charged for.
To be able to use the hot tub during your stay
To be able to use the hot tub during your stay, please click the button below and send us an email stating that you agree to the above hot tub regulations, including your name and phone number. Thank you.