Farm conversion with private hot tub. Luxury self catering serviced holiday accommodation, in a quiet rural setting in the heart of Snowdonia.
With panoramic views of Snowdonia & the Isle of Anglesey. Ideal for a romantic break in peaceful surroundings .Lovely mountain walks . An ideal place for walking, with direct access to footpaths & hot tub to finish the day.
Bed linen and towels inc. Halogen oven , Gas hob . M/wave. W/machine. garden with patio, deckings and garden furniture. BBQ. Parking . Natural water supply from spring (UV filtered). No smoking.
This self catering holiday cottage in Snowdonia North Wales offers an open plan living / dining area & bed with wood floor throughout which features under floor heating and log effect fire for those cozy evenings.
Flatscreen TV , dvd player with a library of films
free wi-fi internet access.
This self catering accommodation sleeps 2 people only + (possibly 1 small child with own carry cot).
Pets are welcome by arrangement, £30 per visit (max 1!). please ask
This property features a shared fitness room but has it's own private hot tub.
- King size double bed.
- Underfloor heating
- Wash basin..toilet & shower (wet room)
- Iron & ironing board.
- Halogen Oven
- Gas hob. 4 ring burners
- Wireless broadband internet connection.
- All towels and linen provided.
- All prices inclusive of electricity and gas.
- Fitness roo
- Private Hot Tub.. seating 2
Cottage 2 "Beudy Bach" & Spa
Suitable for 1 x Couple
+baby or very small child welcome with own bed arrangement
Low Season Nov ,Jan & Feb
£500 per week
3 nights spa weekend for 2 is £ 380 (mid) £400 high season
4 night mid week ( mon-fri ) £380 (mid) £400 high season
2 nights friday & saturday only is £300 (low & mid season only)
Mid Season (March -June & mid sept & Oct) and all bank holidays
High Season ( July ,Aug , Xmas , New Year & Easter)
Odd nights between bookings from £125 per night mid week
(Odd night) fri, sat & sun £150 per night ..only when available between bookings
Late availability and deals available. CALL 07841 565 442
- well behaved Pets £30 per stay.. 1 x Small / medium
- Must be house trained & sheep friendly.
- Must never be left unattended in the cottage.
- some breeds are not suitable, please check with owners.
- Include brief directions to the property here and any information on public transport links.
- Parking is available at the front of the property. There are currently no designated parking bays.
- The surface of the parking area consists of a combination of concrete and small stone chippings.
- Parking is situated on a surface that has a slight incline.
- The main entrance of the property is accessed via a pathway consisting of slate paving slabs bordered by cobble stones.
- Access to the front door via two stone risers measuring 150mm and 140mm in height, and small wooden step measuring 40mm high. There is also a door threshold of 30mm. The steps do not currently incorporate colour contrasted nosing.
- Front door is single leaf, with a clear opening of 780mm in width. The door contrasts in colour to its surrounding walls and incorporates a contrasting lever action handle.
- External lighting at front of property.
- mobile ramp available for wheel chair users.steel adjustable.
Lounge/Kitchen/Ground Floor Bedroom
- This area is all one level and open plan. Area consists of dark laminate flooring and cream walls.
- Lighting within the room via natural and artificial sources.
- Lounge area consists of a three seat sofa which is movable should it be necessary to create more space.
- Remote control television with teletext, DVD player and Freeview box set.
- Fireplace with slate hearth that contrasts in colour to floor.
- Dining table and two chairs with firm back support,
- Ground floor bedroom area consists of a double bed; a director’s chair; chest of drawers with knob style handles; and a wardrobe with brass knob style handle.
- The kitchen area contains both floor and wall mounted units. Units are Beech wood in colour with contrasting nickel effect rod handles.
- Kitchen worktop surface is 930m high.
- Microwave oven is located on the worktop surface.
- Gas controls are located on the front of the hob.
- A fridge is available at floor level.
- Kitchen also has cordless kettle and chrome twist top mixer tap.
- Access to the ground floor bathroom is via a single leaf door with a clear opening of 780mm and opens inward.
- The wood door contrasts in colour to surrounding walls and incorporates a brass lever action handle at a height of 1040mm.
- The bathroom has beige wall and floor tiles that do not differentiate in colour or design.
- The ground floor bathroom is wet room offering level access shower which incorporates a height adjustable shower head and controls at a height of 1050mm.
- The bathroom includes a toilet that contrasts in colour to the walls and floor. The hand wash basin contrasts in colour to the walls and floor and incorporates a chrome lever action tap.
- Within the bathroom there is a combination of both natural and artificial light.
- Space within the bathroom is limited.
External Areas Of The Property
- Much of the rear of the property consists of slate. The pathway along the rear of the buildings consists of slate chippings and the patio has been built using slate slabs.
- There is a step up to the slate patio measuring 220mm in height. The step does not currently incorporate colour contrasted step nosing.
- The pathway consisting of slate chippings at the rear of the property has a slight incline and is accessed via four risers. The first three risers measure 210mm; 150mm and 190mm in height, 1150mm in width and 270mm and 250mm in depth. As these are stone steps it is important to note that they are uneven in places.
- There is a small pond in the garden to the right hand side of the property.